New Years Eve celebrations

Hi. We will be on the Panorama Dec.30-Jan.7. Are there any celebrations on New Years Eve? Does the main dinning room do anything special that we wouldn't want to miss or should we book a specialty dinner for New Years Eve? Thank you! 

We were on the Celebration last New Years Eve.   New Years Eve was designated as our second formal night and there was a special New Years Eve Menu in the MDR.  There were countdown parties in Grand Central and on the Lido Deck.  New Years Hats were delivered to our room during that days room cleaning.  Free Champagne was handed out prior to Midnight.  Overall it was a great experience and would love to do it again!   

• Like 1

We cruised out of long beach on the radiance for the past two nye. First..expect rain but fun..last year the big party was in the theater..hats and nice dinner started our celebration..we will be on the panorama this yesr with our group..it is bound to be lots of fun

Was on Legend for the last two NYE cruises out of Baltimore.  Big Lido deck dance party and countdown.  They left hats/tiara's/other NYE swag in our rooms for us to wear.  Free champagne toasts.  Special items on the menu in MDR to celebrate.   It was fun enough to keep up coming back.

• Like 1

We were on Panorama from Long Beach for NYE 2020. It was so much fun! I had brought all kinds of hats, horns, necklaces, glasses, etc for our family but they also provided some in all the cabins. There were parties all over the ship, some free champagne toasts, and special items in the dining room. It was great! I would do it again in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

We sailed on the Pride for NYE to ring in 2023.  There was a countdown in the atrium and on deck.  On deck was packed with people and it was a great vibe.  Free champagne at midnight, lots of great music.  Party hats were left in the rooms earlier in the day for everyone and more given out all night.  Loooong horn sound at midnight, so if you are asleep wake up! 🙂  It was a blast and would do it again if the schedules worked out.

I was on a New Year's cruise in 2019 and it was a fantastic experience. Champagne for all as you boarded the ship. Special menu on New Years Eve after spending the afternoon at Sting Ray City in Grand Cayman. Huge deck party that night. All the Christmas decorations still up until past midnight the last night of cruise. Love the family picture we took by the big tree in the atrium.  The entire cruise was very festive and had a lot of energy to it.  

My brother and his family went on a New Years cruise this past year and no Champagne as you boarded and all Christmas decorations down when they boarded. Again, a special New Years menu and big deck party with party favors and Champagne.

I'm going on a New Years cruise this coming December with my brother and nephew. Wives have to work sadly.  So obviously, it will be a fun fantastic cruise on the Magic the December even with the differences pre and post covid.