HELP- anyone on the Endeavour now?

JSR

We are booked on the Endeavour for a June 3 cruise, we have just been notified that our cabin has been changed. The problem is we were in the only wheelchair accessible cabin on the ship, which is essential for us to be able to cruise. We are awaiting a response from Silversea. I suspect it is due to the deck 5 construction. If you are on the ship would you mind updating me on the deck 5 construction!!!

Thank you so much for the help. 

I have confirmed with a guest currently on the ship that the construction continues and deck 5 is off limits. 
This cruise simply wasn’t meant to be. Just frustrated waiting until Monday to get confirmation of a refund so I can move on with our plan B. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JSR said:

I have confirmed with a guest currently on the ship that the construction continues and deck 5 is off limits. 
This cruise simply wasn’t meant to be. Just frustrated waiting until Monday to get confirmation of a refund so I can move on with our plan B. 

So sorry to hear. Hopefully something better replaces it.

We are happy with our plan B which allows us to keep the post cruise itinerary intact including the QM2. The problem is we have to get to Rome instead of Reykjavik and the flights are limited. I don’t want to book until we know we are getting our monies back from SS. But I also need to cancel hotels etc before penalties kick in. Not to mention I had to suspend packing due to uncertainty of our destination. Either way we leave first thing Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday will be busier than anticipated. Oh well Stay clam and Rebook. 

• Like 2