Prices for the Enclave and Sanctuary

onboard2005

2 minutes ago, onboard2005 said:

I'll be on the Discovery. Does anyone have the prices for the Enclave and half day in Sanctuary? And is it more for Cabanas?

Thanks

Sanctuary is $40/lounger for full day and $20 for half-day.  I think they still sell for $30 is booking full cruise.  Cabanas are north of $200 - $220 or $240 for the day and I have not seen a half-day price before.  Anyone?  So, $80 for two loungers and $220/$240 for a cabana. 

IDK Enclave pricing as we don't do that. 

On 5/28/2023 at 12:10 PM, onboard2005 said:

Thank you for the info.  I don't do the spa stuff either but the Enclave looks interesting.  I'd really like a half day for a Sanctuary lounger just to enjoy one time.

Hi there!   The Enclave is $149 for a seven night cruise per person. I really enjoy it myself.  there are some good video's on YouTube about it also.

I wouldn't use it for a week. Too bad there's no day rate so I'll pass on it.  I'll do a couple half days in the Sanctuary.  I'll have to get there asap on boarding day and hopefully get a reservation.  

Thank you SuzieQ.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SuzieQ521 said:

Just got off the Royal. Book Enclave ahead of time; I made the mistake of waiting because I wanted to check it out first and it was $168 a week while on board. They did not do day rates.

WOW?   really?   its showing $149 online right now for my upcoming cruise.  May i ask what route you were on that it was $168 for the week?     

is this standard now?    I wanted to wait until i was onboard to book that i can use my OBC.

Thank you!

40 minutes ago, red4u2 said:

WOW?   really?   its showing $149 online right now for my upcoming cruise.  May i ask what route you were on that it was $168 for the week?     

is this standard now?    I wanted to wait until i was onboard to book that i can use my OBC.

Thank you!

yes it was $149 for me also before my cruise (Royal Princess to Alaska); I had thought I read that it would be the same on board so I wanted to tour it before I committed. I went on the first day and they told me it was $168/week now but if I signed up the first day, I would be considered "VIP"--which would give me priority if it was too crowded. I also got a goody bag with a scrub and exfoliator. 

I did end up purchasing it and enjoyed it.

41 minutes ago, SuzieQ521 said:

yes it was $149 for me also before my cruise (Royal Princess to Alaska); I had thought I read that it would be the same on board so I wanted to tour it before I committed. I went on the first day and they told me it was $168/week now but if I signed up the first day, I would be considered "VIP"--which would give me priority if it was too crowded. I also got a goody bag with a scrub and exfoliator. 

I did end up purchasing it and enjoyed it.

Thank you!  ill probably do the same as you.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the info on your experiences. I may check it out on boarding day.  Just not sure how often I'd use it to make it worth the money.  My cabin is a balcony right at the adult only retreat pool area on sun deck. I'm excited about that and one deck up has lots of great open deck area. And the Retreat pool has a bar!!!  I'm excited!!

• Like 1

Actually just found it in the app - I thought this was the private adult pool deck area. I do love spas and big jetted hot tubs but not sure how much I'd use an indoor facility on a beautiful Alaska cruise ... did you find that you used it often?

10 minutes ago, edub said:

Actually just found it in the app - I thought this was the private adult pool deck area. I do love spas and big jetted hot tubs but not sure how much I'd use an indoor facility on a beautiful Alaska cruise ... did you find that you used it often?

I actually used mine everyday...I would typically go in the afternoons, both on Sea days and when we returned back from Port...they were open until 10 p.m. 

It had 4 different rooms--3 different wet ones (including Hammam which was very nice) and sauna; also a couple water beds, loungers, and then the pool/jacuzzi with jets.

The one on Royal wasn't very big unfortunately so I tried to go during non-peak times (peak was usually in the morning).

Alaska cruises are for the most part not conducive to pool weather so it was nice to have something indoors.

Edited by SuzieQ521
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

My friend and I were given a free pass to the Enclave on Regal for one day or half day, can’t remember exactly.  It was a gift (including a massage) because of a problem I had in our suite.  Anyway we went, did all the “rooms”, lay on the hot beds, faffed about in the pool, tried all the bits and bobs and after a hour or so we’d definitely had enough.  It was very pleasant but we were both agreed that a) we certainly wouldn’t ever pay for it and b) we’d rather have had a bottle of wine!  It all felt very claustrophobic in there.  The massage however was fabulous and I would definitely consider paying for that, if the price wasn’t quite so outrageous!

• Like 1

On 5/28/2023 at 12:00 PM, Steelers36 said:

Sanctuary is $40/lounger for full day and $20 for half-day.  I think they still sell for $30 is booking full cruise.  Cabanas are north of $200 - $220 or $240 for the day and I have not seen a half-day price before.  Anyone?  So, $80 for two loungers and $220/$240 for a cabana. 

IDK Enclave pricing as we don't do that. 

$140 for the half day...at least it was in October 2022.

If you sign up for any spa services, such as a massage or facial, they will include the use of the Enclave at the conclusion of your treatment,  That is one way to avoid paying for the use of the Enclave for the entire trip as opposed to just a day or two.  The downside is that the cost of whatever spa treatment you get will ultimately cost more than pass to the Enclave.

• 3 weeks later...

Please clarify for me.  New to Princess, but seasoned cruisers.  We're taking the ten day Christmas cruise on Enchanted.  We want to book the Enclave for the therapy pool.  I'm not sure what it's called and don't want to book something else in error.  I see a package that is $198 pp for the entire cruise, but it doesn't' mention the pool, only the therapy rooms.  I would really appreciate any assistance.  We're both in our 80s and due to mobility problems stay on the ship.  This would be a great addition to our cruise.

Many thanks,

Jennie

57 minutes ago, Grandma Rambo said:

Please clarify for me.  New to Princess, but seasoned cruisers.  We're taking the ten day Christmas cruise on Enchanted.  We want to book the Enclave for the therapy pool.  I'm not sure what it's called and don't want to book something else in error.  I see a package that is $198 pp for the entire cruise, but it doesn't' mention the pool, only the therapy rooms.  I would really appreciate any assistance.  We're both in our 80s and due to mobility problems stay on the ship.  This would be a great addition to our cruise.

Many thanks,

Jennie

The "Thermal Suite 10 Day Cruise Pass" will give you access to the Enclave (including the hydro therapy pool).  The Royal Class ships have the therapy pool, but the Grand Class (older) ships do not. We have had the pass on the Regal and the Discovery and used the Enclave every day.  The pool helped to relax sore legs and backs after some long excursion days. The 7 day pass on the Discovery was $149, and the 12 day pass on the Regal was $299.  The 10 day pass on the Enchanted is $196.

Edited by Abercrombie2019

41 minutes ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

The "Thermal Suite 10 Day Cruise Pass" will give you access to the Enclave (including the hydro therapy pool).  The Royal Class ships have the therapy pool, but the Grand Class (older) ships do not. We have had the pass on the Regal and the Discovery and used the Enclave every day.  The pool helped to relax sore legs and backs after some long excursion days. The 7 day pass on the Discovery was $149, and the 12 day pass on the Regal was $299.  The 10 day pass on the Enchanted is $196.

On 5/29/2023 at 4:56 AM, onboard2005 said:

Does anyone have the prices for the Enclave

I pre booked the Thermal Suite 10-day pass for our upcoming Royal Princess trip in a few weeks out of Sydney so it's charged in Australian dollars and its A$196 each, that's about USD$130. 

It's pretty good deal i thought as its charged at the same rate in USD on non-Australian cruises, mind you the Australian dollar is weak against the USD right now, swings and roundabouts though.

Edited by Hammer61

5 minutes ago, Hammer61 said:

I pre booked the Thermal Suite 10-day pass for our upcoming Royal Princess trip in a few weeks out of Sydney so it's charged in Australian dollars and its A$196 each, that's about USD$130. 

It's pretty good deal i thought as its charged at the same rate in USD on non-Australian cruises, mind you the Australian dollar is weak against the USD right now, swings and roundabouts though.

Hey Hammer61 that is a pretty good deal. My daughter is cruising with me this cruise.  I usually cruise solo.  I'm going to see if she's interested in the Enclave. How far ahead of departure can you get the pass? Is there only a limited amount of passes?

Thanks for the info- Lynn

11 minutes ago, onboard2005 said:

My daughter is cruising with me this cruise.  I usually cruise solo.  I'm going to see if she's interested in the Enclave. How far ahead of departure can you get the pass? Is there only a limited amount of passes?

I booked the enclave a few months ago and our trip is in mid-October, from memory they do restrict how many packages they sell, or they told us they did! But it is worth it i thought and enjoy a sauna/steam room, relaxation and the therapy pool, especially if you get a good price and by all accounts it is cheaper to pre book, they do offer a special deal on embarkation day though, that is still abit more than pre booking although don't take that as always being the case, like everything, it could well change if they are not selling many.

If your trip is down under then all Princess cruises departing Australian ports use the Australian dollar as onboard currency, which is great for Americans right now with our dollar being low, bring a shopping list with you, you may get some bargains..................🤑

Have a great trip with your daughter👍

Edited by Hammer61
  • Thanks 1