Airline luggage check in at MSC Miami Port terminal

Does anyone know if MSC at the Miami port has airline luggage check in?  Or if we purchase the MSC transfers, will they check our bags or just dump us at the MIA curb?

Our flight isnt until 3pm and based on our last couple of cruises, the latest we can stay on the ship in around 930.  I dont think the airport is going to let us check in our bags at around 10, but i may be wrong about that.  Maybe if we use curbside checkin?

thanks

You *can* check your bags in at 10am at MIA but I would worry that the longer the time span between checking and your flight the greater opportunity for something to happen as the bags will be set aside all morning...

Thank you and i didnt know you could check your bags in that early.  Totally agree about the risk of something happening to them and i dont want that to happen, but we are heading home and although it would be inconvenient to track it down, it wouldnt be the end of the world.  We hide airtags in our luggage so we can at least confirm that they made it to the plane.

thanks again