“Amazing Experiences Coming Soon”

Long-time Celebrity Cruiser, but have never encountered this issues before, hoping someone can shed some light on it.

- January 2023 — Booked a 2023 New Year’s Eve Cruise 

- March 2023 — started looking at website for excursion options and speciality dining … Speciality Dining site stated “Amazing Experiences Coming Soon”

- April / May — looked almost every day; same statement on Specialty Dining page

- May — spoke to Celebrity Rep, he stated “I don’t know, maybe they are all sold out”

Has anyone experienced this?  

Was Speciality Dining really sold out?

Thanks

In my experience, when you see the “Amazing Experiences Coming Soon” statement, you are too early and nothing has been released yet for your cruise. For my last cruise, I believe I was making dining reservations about 6-7 months out which you are almost at. 

• Like 2

They have been delaying the bookings for specialty restaurants for holiday sailings.  Keep checking but I think it is around the 90 day mark. Prime time reservations booked quickly on our NY cruise and there were no discounts or packages offered.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JerseyGirlatHeart said:

Long-time Celebrity Cruiser, but have never encountered this issues before, hoping someone can shed some light on it.

- January 2023 — Booked a 2023 New Year’s Eve Cruise 

- March 2023 — started looking at website for excursion options and speciality dining … Speciality Dining site stated “Amazing Experiences Coming Soon”

- April / May — looked almost every day; same statement on Specialty Dining page

- May — spoke to Celebrity Rep, he stated “I don’t know, maybe they are all sold out”

Has anyone experienced this?  

Was Speciality Dining really sold out?

Thanks

I guess Mary Lou is quite correct.  We also have a Christmas/NYE cruise booked for this year (Solstice, Asia) and no specialty dining reservations can be made (e.g. amazing experiences).  However you are able to book them for the sailings before and after it. 

Expect the specialty dining pricing to be elevated above the norm for the holiday sailings as well.

• Like 1

I’ve been encountering this on and off the past few days. It has self-corrected after a few tries. I think the website has been overwhelmed - combination of the regular weekend woes, plus holiday, plus the sales that have been going on was my guess.