Bargin Hotels in San Juan

JSeals4316

This week, on Priceline, I got the Caribe Hilton for 4 nights during the week, for $77 a night. The other web sites showed it for $190. I also got the Marriott Condado for Friday and Saturday nights for $100 a night. This was $215 on other web sites. I know there are decent hotels as I have stayed at the Carib several times and last time in San Juan I checked out the pool at the Marriott and it is nice.These reservations are for July

The Caribe Hilton I believe is on a beach. The Sheraton (in Old San Juan) is on a dock.

~JS

the Caribe Hilton is on a beach. It's on the small side, but very nice. There is also a pool on the beautiful grounds.

I won both the Marriot and the Hilton on Priceline last month for a base bid of $100. Priceline will then add in the basic hotel taxes which run another 20%. Be aware that resorts on San Juan also charge a resort fee of 10%. This is not included in the Priceline quote. I was prepared to pay it, but when my sister questioned it the Marriot credited her account. I then went up to the desk and they credited my account too. So give it a shot. Both are located on the beach with beautiful grounds. Hotel rooms are in need of updating at both places. Taxi to pier would probably be about $20.00 including luggage. In order to win either on Priceline you must bid resort. The Sheraton is a 3*.

Try Hotel Milano in the heart of OSJ. It is small and cozy and the people who run it are very friendly. There is no pool or beach though. They have a roof top restaurant and serve a continental breakfast. You can email them directly through their website....hotelmilanopr.com.

Archived