The Wedding Experience and Royal Romance - Same

I just found out that The Wedding Experience and Royal Romance connected; more than likely the same company. I received my marriage license yesterday (for my June 27 wedding) and it came from The Wedding Experience however,we are booked through Royal Romance.

Since so many different opinions and experiences have been posted related to the various wedding coordinators, I thought this might be helpful information for those of you trying to decide your wedding plans.

• 2 months later...

I know this is after the fact, but TWE seems to be getting a strong hold on cruise weddings. They are who I was told I must go through (today) for Royal Car., Princess, Norwegian (just changed packages, more pricey now, used to include some photos), and according to a TWE rep., they are negotiating for Celebrity too (though AWFY is listed as exclusive). This leaves (for me anyway) HAL and Carnival that are independent. TWE's prices are higher than Carnival's, but seem comparable to HAL as far as weddings. Although I am a bit nervous about Carnival being too upbeat, it is hard to pass up getting the ceremony and a 1 hr. reception for almost what I'd pay for ceremony only with TWE. I wish I had more money, but part of our decision to make it a cruise wedding was to save money.

I agree about how TWE can be hard to reach from other threads. Mine simply quit replying to my emails and always seemed a bit annoyed with my questions- which is why I came here! You all have been so much more helpful than any of the planners! Thanks!

Archived