Port of Ravenna to Bologna Airport

sxphil

They do offer it, but you need to call in to book.  It is also available onboard.  If you look at this recent review, he has a screenshot with the various options.  We have booked this exact transfer, so it is available, just not easy to find!

Maybe join the roll call for your sailing and see if there is anyone else in the same situation, with whom you could share a private transfer.

Otherwise you could use the RCI shuttle to the Ravenna train station, train to Bologna Centrale and then the Marconi Express monorail to the airport.

From Bologna Airport to city centre in 7 minutes | Marconi Express Bologna Shuttle

I agree with KiwiGal.  I was just on the Explorer a couple weeks ago.  Royal offers this transfer.  But 1) you need to call Royal to buy it or do it on your ship  and 2) if you call to do it you may need to call back a couple times until you find an agent who knows how to search and find transfers in their computer system.  My first attempt went no where.  I hung up and called back 15 minutes later and got a skilled agent who sold me my transfer to Venice with no issues.  The first agent didn’t seem to know what a post-cruise transfer was. 

My sailing was the one diverted to disembark in Trieste at the last minute due to the Ravenna flooding.  There were many people who needed to get to the Bologna Airport and had purchased a Royal transfer.  Royal still bussed them from Trieste to Bologna.  Their shuttle left the ship at 4:30 am if I recall because Bologna was now about 4 hours away from Trieste