P&O Surveys

Gettingwarmer

P&O Survey Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What survey did you get?

• Feefo only
    • P&O survey

Do you mean the paper survey which used to appear in your cabin, more recently via email?

They don't happen any more. 

Been outsourced to feefo who do random email shots.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FangedRose said:

Do you mean the paper survey which used to appear in your cabin, more recently via email?

They don't happen any more. 

Been outsourced to feefo who do random email shots.

Some people still seem to get them. That’s what I’m asking. Princess still send a full survey to your email account. 
It is better to get a full survey where you can give feedback on each individual act or excursion etc. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gettingwarmer said:

Some people still seem to get them. That’s what I’m asking. Princess still send a full survey to your email account. 
It is better to get a full survey where you can give feedback on each individual act or excursion etc. 

I've never known anyone get one direct from P&O for years. I've had a short two or three question one about particular issues ("was it sorted to your satisfaction" sort of thing).

I've had three surveys since I returned from my 14 May Arvia cruise.  One Feefo request, one complete survey and then an onboard survey.  For good measure I received a survey regarding the sale of the cruise I booked onboard as well.  All received within 48 hours of arriving home.

2 hours ago, Gettingwarmer said:

Completely agree with you. The Feefo one is pretty rubbish and I can't see how it is particularly helpful to P&O...

• Like 3

Nothing from the last couple, but I don’t think MSC did either, except feefo maybe.

I think “trends” in surveying have changed lots though (I deal with this through work) and the fashion has gone from in-depth questions of everyone, to brief short snapshots of small groups of people. 

5 hours ago, Britboys said:

Completely agree with you. The Feefo one is pretty rubbish and I can't see how it is particularly helpful to P&O...

I have just completed the feefo one, I don't usually bother. The reviews are public so it helps future passengers. I doubt  P&O take any notice

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cathygh said:

I have just received the feefo one for Iona G316

3 hours ago, alpha whiskey said:

Full P&O surveys received via email from cruises on Iona in January and Arvia in April.

Also Feefo, which I don't complete. 

1 hour ago, purplesea said:

I received one after our cruise on  14th May on Ariva, from Feefo

Did you mark the poll at the top of this thread? If not please could you do so. 
Thank you 

Yesterday I received a general questionnaire from P&O with reference to why I book particular cruises, my likes dislikes etc. With some A or B scenarios like A = Dress to the nines or B = Keep it casual. 

2 hours ago, devonuk said:

Yesterday I received a general questionnaire from P&O with reference to why I book particular cruises, my likes dislikes etc. With some A or B scenarios like A = Dress to the nines or B = Keep it casual. 

Interesting 

2 hours ago, devonuk said:

57 minutes ago, Gettingwarmer said:

Interesting 

This is something thay have done regularly in the past. I've had several of them but am probably blacklisted now for not giving them the answer they want...😂

44 minutes ago, Britboys said:

This is something thay have done regularly in the past. I've had several of them but am probably blacklisted now for not giving them the answer they want...😂

They do have a way of wording these in order to get the answers they want to justify alterations to the existing norm. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gettingwarmer said:

They do have a way of wording these in order to get the answers they want to justify alterations to the existing norm. 

And it wouldn't surprise me if the bulk of those recent ones go to folk who have cruised on the new ships - so that P&O can say their customers want a more casual experience...

• Like 2