Meraviglia Yacht Club Dailies

Greygooser

Hello all- Going to be in the YC on the Meraviglia next week (very excited) Has anyone ever posted the YC dailies here? It's my understanding they are different from the regular dailies given to the rest of the ship. If not, I will post them from my upcoming trip!

Currently in the YC. Other than having the Yacht Club logo on the upper right corner of the front page, there is no difference that I’ve noticed, as most activities take place in the main part of the ship. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mackfam said:

Currently in the YC. Other than having the Yacht Club logo on the upper right corner of the front page, there is no difference that I’ve noticed, as most activities take place in the main part of the ship. 

Got it, makes sense. I was under the impression they’d have the hours of the YC facilities as well

They do list the times for the YC venues (but also all the other venues) on the back page. Maybe this is different from the regular dailies as the front page with the YC logo and back page are one piece and they insert a loose ‘daily planner’ page in the middle

image.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mackfam said:

They do list the times for the YC venues (but also all the other venues) on the back page. Maybe this is different from the regular dailies as the front page with the YC logo and back page are one piece and they insert a loose ‘daily planner’ page in the middle

image.jpg

Cool, thank you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your sailing!

• 1 month later...