Unlimited photos package

Dreamcruise27

Hello, I only see an option for a private photo session. Does Celebrity still offer a package for regular photos? Do they still have photographers set up each night/roaming around the ship?

if you can let me know how much photos or packages were onboard, it’ll be much appreciated!

thank you!

I just went and look, and I don't see it either on my cruise planner.   Just "exclusive photo session" left and the price is based on how many pictures you want from the 30 min private session.

I actually wanted to book the exclusive photo session but then when I went to check out, it asked to select the guests.   If I select 2 or 3 people, it double and triple the price.   I wonder if you could just select for 1 guest and then 3 shows up for the session.   I am not trying to take three 30 min session, just all 3 together in the pictures for 30 min.  Anyone actually did the photo session before?  

Edited by lostchild

10 hours ago, Dreamcruise27 said:

Hello, I only see an option for a private photo session. Does Celebrity still offer a package for regular photos? Do they still have photographers set up each night/roaming around the ship?

if you can let me know how much photos or packages were onboard, it’ll be much appreciated!

thank you!

On the Eclipse in April they still had a package for regular photos.  It wasn't advertised at all, but you had to go to the photo desk every night where they had a green screen set up in a room behind the desk.
They had photographers that did the speciality dining rooms and then on chic nights in the MDR.
Luckily with our Elite discount the package only ended up costing us around $45 for the cruise (12 nights) as we didn't know what was happening for the first two nights and one night there were no photos at all because we were late leaving port, but we were also the only ones that had the package for the whole cruise so the photographers were happy when we turned up and they could have a chat with us.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Suzi66 said:

On the Eclipse in April they still had a package for regular photos.  It wasn't advertised at all, but you had to go to the photo desk every night where they had a green screen set up in a room behind the desk.
They had photographers that did the speciality dining rooms and then on chic nights in the MDR.
Luckily with our Elite discount the package only ended up costing us around $45 for the cruise (12 nights) as we didn't know what was happening for the first two nights and one night there were no photos at all because we were late leaving port, but we were also the only ones that had the package for the whole cruise so the photographers were happy when we turned up and they could have a chat with us.

Oh interesting!!! So there are no backdrops or photos done at ports anymore?

7 hours ago, Dreamcruise27 said:

Oh interesting!!! So there are no backdrops or photos done at ports anymore?

The greenscreen did images of ports we visited.  For example, when we were in New Zealand, at Tauranga, two months earlier (when they still had the backdrop out on deck 5 as you went into the Ensemble Lounge) the green screen had Hobbiton on it.   In September on an Alaskan cruise we had images of something from each port as the background.

I think on chic nights though they had a fairly plain background so that we didn't clash.

• Like 1