Waterslide?

Cruisin Amy

What is the height requirement and it is on all ships and do you know of good websites for pictures...

Triumph or Victory still can't decide

thanks

Big Red Boat 93 Honeymoon!

Carnvial Tropicale 94

Carnival Fantasy 97

Royal Carribean NE 98

Grand Princess Dec 2002

Spring 2005

height was, I think 4foot...but ummm, it depends on the employee of the moment? LOL Can I say it more delicately?

Just returned from Victory { have also sailed Triumph 2x}...I love both ships...we just alternate Eastern/Western....so whichever is going where we want, we sail...

Victory has an AWESOME slide...for ONCE the lines short, and 12 ADULTS per 1 kid in line.

Message me, and I will show you my recent pics.

Have a BLAST !! I did, and am almost 50... icon_biggrin.gif

READY for the next cruise !!!

Victory 5/2004

Celebration 7/89

Triumph 6/2001

Victory 5/2002

Triumph 5/2003

Celebration 2/2004'Noro'SURVIVOR

On the Elation it was 46" or 48", can't remember. There was a young girl in front of me that did get measured.

It's not either of the ships you're looking at, but I have Elation slide pics at the link below. I believe it's even bigger on the Triumph/Victory.

'Till the Grand Princess 12/4/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Holiday 12/00 - Baja

Elation 05/02 - Mexican Riviera

Elation 05/04 - W. Carribbean

Grand Princess 12/04 - W. Carribbean

See my pictures!

Hi BarbCon, I think it would be more of a hipsize restriction. I plan on going down the slide. icon_smile.gif They do look quite wide though. Maybe someone else can help you with that as I have not been on a Carnival cruise yet.

Valor Jan.23/05(W.Caribb.)-we are all going and are very excited!!!!!!!!!!!

SeaPrincess Jan./01(W.Caribb)

Christhree

I tried to email but I can't I would love to see some pictures!!

thanks!!

Carnvial Tropicale 94

Carnival Fantasy 97

Royal Carribean NE 98

Grand Princess Dec 2002

Spring 2005

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BarbCon:

Does anyone know of a weight restriction for the slide????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, just height.

They're pretty wide, I've seen all shapes and sizes having a ball on it!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Holiday 12/00 - Baja

See my pictures!

aggieastrosfan, Thanks for the link to your photo of the slide.I will be sure to show it to my 2 daughters. Does it depend on the Category of your room and/or the room steward?-if you get towel animals.(It is obviously NoBiggie if we do not get them-just wondering.) I will not show them that photo just in case we do not get them(we are IS Guarantee quad cabin).

From what I've seen on their website, it's a 48" requirement, but the employee at the moment is probably closer to the truth. The big slide is only on some of the ships, (1 class?)

Conquest, we will be with you

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;27;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Amy... here are my pics from Last Years, and this years cruise... Both on the Triumph....

Tons of SLIDE pics!

BUT>> I admit they loved the slide at Margaritaville even more!

Cathy

dolphin.gif

Ecstacy October 1992

Destiny October 1999

TRIUMPH May2003

Our TRIUMPHant Return! May 15th

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

http://community.webshots.com/user/catrin0917

Catrin where is this other slide you are talking about looks great!!

My little guy is Matthew too! He will be 5 end of this month...

thanks so much...how did he like the kids programs!!

Carnvial Tropicale 94

Carnival Fantasy 97

Royal Carribean NE 98

Grand Princess Dec 2002

Spring 2005

Amy.. the other slide is at Margaritaville in Ocho Rios.

It is located at Island Village at the end of the pier (if you see the pics of the Pier in Jamaica, look for the colored umbrellas.. that is Margaritaville).

This year.. we decided, one because the weather was iffy, to skip the falls and go right to Island Village... the boys literally spent 4 hours on that slide!

They provided the life jackets for free.

It really is a fun time there.. for adults and families.

Cathy

dolphin.gif

Ecstacy October 1992

Destiny October 1999

TRIUMPH May2003

Our TRIUMPHant Return! May 15th

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

http://community.webshots.com/user/catrin0917

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mayrashke:

aggieastrosfan, Thanks for the link to your photo of the slide.I will be sure to show it to my 2 daughters. Does it depend on the Category of your room and/or the room steward?-if you get towel animals.(It is obviously NoBiggie if we do not get them-just wondering.) I will not show them that photo just in case we do not get them(we are IS Guarantee quad cabin).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On a 7 day cruise, you generally get the towel animals every night but the first and last nights, though I've heard some folks have gotten 6 before!

Also, Tom - all Carnival ships have the slide, but the bigger the ship, the bigger the slide. Also, I think only the Holiday and Fantasy-class slides empty into the pool. The rest just sort of stop.

Amy, I have tons of questions about the Grand, but my big concern is not getting thrown off for partying too much! icon_wink.gif There's 5 of us doing a girl's cruise, and we really don't care if we're the only crazy ones, just as long as everyone indulges us. We're just so excited to cruise a "big" ship from Galveston! I'm praying to the upgrade fairy, though - DH wouldn't let me book anything but an inside without him (since I'm paying for my mom, also), and I sure am going to miss sunlight. icon_frown.gif

Holiday 12/00 - Baja

See my pictures!

aggiestrofan

We had an outside and actually the difference between the inside was we had a chair and a window..my sister had the inside...

Great Drinks...I enjoyed the Lobby bar not as busy...great Blue Hawaiin....We didn't like our location in the dining room very far back...nice pool always open...

Carnvial Tropicale 94

Carnival Fantasy 97

Royal Carribean NE 98

Grand Princess Dec 2002

Spring 2005

mayrashke: Regarding the towel animals. They usually start leaving them in your room on your second night. Don't hesitate to ask your room steward to leave them for your daughters, they will be more than happy to.

When I was on the Miracle in April, my husband said the height for the slide was 48 inches. But I've seen many conflicting replies on this subject. Some say 46 inches and some say 48 inches.

Have fun!

another thing about those slides is they are finicky with opening them. They dont seem to be opened a lot.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

sorry Amy...busy week...

http://pak02.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/Login?event=DirectView&shareInfo=mFQYMXJcDsV0tqOzBndY%2bCPQ9gdAkAp9JLvdN4OXEqa%2fjFCnkV3ciA%3d%3d&pageName=AlbumViewFromEmails&locale=en_US

boards were down....

Victory 5/2004

Celebration 7/89

Triumph 6/2001

Victory 5/2002

Triumph 5/2003

Amy...

Good grief...if I could email you I woulda....it's not listed...tell me how? Am I missing something????

Victory 5/2004

Celebration 7/89

Triumph 6/2001

Victory 5/2002

Triumph 5/2003

Hi aggieastrosfan-I showed the photo to my girls and husband-they think it looks neat!! icon_smile.gifPlus we will be on the newer Valor so it might be even bigger!!? Loops-thanks for the info re:towel animals.I think little things like that will make the cruise even more special for the girls!! Everyone have a good cruise;maybe meet up with you all on a future cruise!(Maybe I will get my husband addicted to cruising!!) icon_smile.gif Take care. Bye for now.

Archived