Booking Furture Cruise Excursions While On Board

Travelingwithstyle

Does anyone know if you get a discount (I thought it was 10%) if you book a future cruise's excursions while on board.

For example....

I am on an Azamara cruise in June and I have another Azamara cruise scheduled for November.

While I am on the June cruise I book my November excursions......... is there a discount?

I thought I read this some where or maybe it is wishful thinking.  Thank you for any assistance. 

33 minutes ago, Travelingwithstyle said:

Does anyone know if you get a discount (I thought it was 10%) if you book a future cruise's excursions while on board.

For example....

I am on an Azamara cruise in June and I have another Azamara cruise scheduled for November.

While I am on the June cruise I book my November excursions......... is there a discount?

I thought I read this some where or maybe it is wishful thinking.  Thank you for any assistance. 

It used to be up to 10% providing you booked at least 3 excursions, but I don’t know if it still applies

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Travelingwithstyle said:

For example....

If you are onboard, you should check with the shore excursions desk to book advance excursions with the discount. (Why are you asking on Cruise Critic instead of the shore excursion desk?)This deal was offered on my cruise in May, but it was not available for my cruise in April 2024 because they couldn't print the excursions list for a cruise that far out. It works well if you have OBC for your future cruise.

Edited by avw

5 minutes ago, avw said:

If you are onboard, you should check with the shore excursions desk to book advance excursions with the discount. (Why are you asking on Cruise Critic instead of the shore excursion desk?)This deal was offered on my cruise in May, but it was not available for my cruise in April 2024 because they couldn't print the excursions list for a cruise that far out. It works well if you have OBC for your future cruise.

Looking at her signature…looks like she boards 6/17.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

It used to be up to 10% providing you booked at least 3 excursions, but I don’t know if it still applies

Yes it still applies, I did it last month on the Quest.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, takemewithyou said:

Looking at her signature…looks like she boards 6/17.

My apologies. I missed that. I read "I am on an Azamara cruise" and assumed that meant now.

• Like 1

Just now, avw said:

My apologies. I missed that. I read "I am on an Azamara cruise" and assumed that meant now.

I board June 16th and was trying to be prepared.

I was just trying to be clear on my question and was posting an example of my specific question.    

Thank you so much to all that replied.  I truly appreciate your help. 

• Like 1