Alaska Sea days

Scubadoc

Our long awaited Alaska cruise on the Majestic is only a month away! We will be going north from Vancouver to Whittier. Our first day is a sea day and our last two days are in glacier Bay in college fjord.

We love the spa and the enclave. We want to use the enclave every day And the spa on a few days. We have excursions in the ports and so we’re looking at the possibility of getting massages on the sea days. But we don’t want to miss anything! Is there anything to see on the first sea day out of Vancouver? And on the last two days , is there any time of the day that would be better to get a massage? Especially the last day? Will we be seeing scenery on all day or toward the end of the day? Do they leave that behind to head on to Whittier? 

I can't answer for that first day out of Vancouver, but for the Glacier Bay and College Fjord days look at your Princess itinerary in the app or online.  Those days will say "scenic cruising" with a time.  For example, I'm going to the Hubbard Glacier,  my scenic cruising is shown to be between 9am-2pm.  I personally will avoid spa time during that period.

Hope that makes sense.

Guest ldtr

We are probably on the same cruise Starting July 8.

The at sea day is exactly that at sea with probably nothing of interest.  As far as the last two days there will be plenty to see, as well as on the days entering and leaving ports.

54 minutes ago, Scubadoc said:

And on the last two days , is there any time of the day that would be better to get a massage? Especially the last day? Will we be seeing scenery on all day or toward the end of the day? Do they leave that behind to head on to Whittier? 

On the last sea day northbound Vancouver to Whitttier, you will enter Prince William Sound at around mid-afternoon. Some scenery to see here. The ship will then do scenic cruising at College Fjord / Harvard Glacier usually from 6PM to 8PM.

So untill mid-afternoon, there is not much to miss on the open sea passage.