Can guests in the same cabin check in separately

chrisnatca

We have a big family group cruising and a couple of the cabins have kids from different families in them.  We're trying to make sure that each sign and sail card gets charged to the proper credit card.

Do we need to check in the cabin as a whole, or can each family check in their child separately and enter their own credit card info?

Pretty sure that if you have their information one person should be able to check in everyone online as long as everyone is on the same reservation or conversely you can check cash and then they can add a credit card to their sail and sign at the Port during checkin there.

I have three kids (they’re adults) and they’re all in one cabin while my husband and I are in another. I checked everyone in, got them their sail & sign cards, made sure their passport info was added and correct. It was super easy. You are able to make more than one sail & sign account per cabin - so like for my kids each of them has their own credit card - and so it is just a matter of assigning the right credit card to the proper person. Very simple. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1