Another Rose - questions

Mark_UK

So I'm booked for Resilient Lady in August and was wondering if anyone has experienced their new dinner show Another Rose, that I believe costs $50. Questions I have are

- what's included?

- was the food as good as the restaurants?

- was it worth it!?

The food was great, kinda an Indian inspired menu, sweet potato chaat, then a tuna dish, spiced beef short rib main and a small cheesecake desert. 

it includes alcoholic drinks. Welcome cocktails and then several pours of sparkling rose during the meal. Also two more themed cocktails at times during the show. Do make sure to grab a second or third cocktail during the welcome drinks!

the show has a romance, sleeping beauty type theme but features good circus and dance and a lot of excellent live singing. 

we went for the middle tier of seating (floor) and it was perfect at the rear of the manor floor. The front row was too close I think. 

Overall you definitely get your $50 back in drinks and it’s a great show and meal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jon81uk said:

The food was great, kinda an Indian inspired menu, sweet potato chaat, then a tuna dish, spiced beef short rib main and a small cheesecake desert. 

it includes alcoholic drinks. Welcome cocktails and then several pours of sparkling rose during the meal. Also two more themed cocktails at times during the show. Do make sure to grab a second or third cocktail during the welcome drinks!

the show has a romance, sleeping beauty type theme but features good circus and dance and a lot of excellent live singing. 

we went for the middle tier of seating (floor) and it was perfect at the rear of the manor floor. The front row was too close I think. 

Overall you definitely get your $50 back in drinks and it’s a great show and meal.

Thank you, that sounds great! Do you book/pay before you board or is it one that you book when on the ship's WiFi? 

7 minutes ago, Mark_UK said:

Thank you, that sounds great! Do you book/pay before you board or is it one that you book when on the ship's WiFi? 

Same as everything else, book once on the ship WiFi.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jon81uk said:

We booked the tier that was the balcony for two reasons:  one there was so much audience participation in the other shows that I started sitting as far away as possible and two I like looking down rather than looking through people seated in front of me.  But, I guess there was a lot of space not booked and they asked if we would move to middle tier.  Once I saw the seating layout, I was fine with it.  But with regard to the front row, you have to move at some point in the show because they reconfigure everything.  I was glad we were not sitting there.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the show and food but I was seated red rose, right in front, and we got moved around, I was roped (hard to explain?) and I was too close to take in everything.  I will definitely choose black rose middle next time, so I will be able to see the show better.  

• Like 2