a help question

howlong after we post a question does it actually get printed on the message board. I have posted the same question two days in a row and I have not yet seen it posted. Thanks

It should post and appear immediately.

Then again, it depends on the question you are posting and on which board you are attempting to post it. The moderators sometimes move threads that are not related to the main board - to another board where it is better suited.

howlong after we post a question does it actually get printed on the message board. I have posted the same question two days in a row and I have not yet seen it posted. Thanks

Well, your questions certainly ARE posted, and they posted right away, since you have replies to the second one that you posted!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=313897

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=312953

:)

Lois, I clicked on your name, then went to posts by you and found 2 others. Here is the link to the one that had replies: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=313897

Hope this helps you!

Never mind, I see that Merion_mom already did this for you! She is so nice. :)

Posting is immediate unless, as Hypo suggested, you are having browser issues.

My guess is that you post a thread, leave the board and then come back the next day or even just a couple of hours later and can't find it. This is a fast-moving board and threads fall off the first page rather quickly if there are no replies.

All you have to do is click on UserCP (left side of the banner at the top of the page) and all the threads you have posted or replied to will pop up.

Hope you find your way back to this thread for all the helpful advice that has been posted for you. ;) :)

Well, I learn something new each day. This is definitely good info!Thanks Aprille!:)
You're welcome! :o

Did you know you can also subscribe to a thread you want to follow but not reply to? Just click on Tool Threads at the top of the original post and then click on Subscribe. Subscribed threads will also display when you are in your UserCP.

Be aware threads will only display if they have had any replies since your last visit to CC. You can click on "view all subscribed threads" to pull up all threads regardless of activity.

Okay, kiddos. That concludes today's CC board lessons. There will be a test tomorrow. :p ;)

Archived