Help?! LOL

bulldogmom

okay everyone, I need your help. I'm planning our vacation for next February are taking a cruise which will be going to Barbados. This will be our second time in Barbados and the first time we took the 5-star catamaran and turtle encounter and had a wonderful time. This time we would like to see more if the island itself.

Can anyone point me in the right direction with tour operators or even tours (that the cruise line offers) I'm totally stuck on this one. I've already posted on this board once and I wrote down what I got in replies and then promptly lost it! (yikes, I know)

Thanks for the help

Yep.....try this www.scenicbarbados.com

This is a link to Cameron Reid tours.... we used him for our private tour when we were there Dec. 1st, 05. He was amazing. As his website states he will not only do the tours listed but will create a tour for you depending on your likes and interests..... we did not want to do the "tourist" stuff like the caves but instead wanted history, beauty and just to see this gorgeous island. That is exactly what he gave us. When we wanted to stop - we stopped. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM and since your vacation is so far away ask for him personally.... he is a charming man and obviously loves his island and enjoys showing it to others.

We began our tour at 9 a.m. and he drove us all over until @ 3 p.m. so right at 6 hrs for $150.00 (we split with another couple travelling with us) so worked out to 37.50 per person ..... cheaper than the cruise tours and waaaaayyyyy better. Do a search for "Cameron Reid" on this forum and you will get reviews - none bad only good ones.

Brooke- If you click on your name-- you will get an option to see ALL your posts-- all 300 plus of them. I am sure you could easily find that particular post that way.

I am posting here since I want to see what else is out there for tours in Barbados

Archived