My Explorations package

Pat76

I'd like to hear opinions about this package. It seems to be a pretty good choice for visiting the cities, but it is not very clear which excursions can be included in the package. Website says that four half day excursions are included, but the defintion for "half day" is not very clear. My trip is for western Mediterranian. So nice to hear more!

I don‘t know whether on your cruise the package is available. Last year I used it and on my two upcoming cruises with Costa it is not available. My Explorations offers a selection of excursions, which one you van see on My Costa, these excursions are tagged. Generally the half-day excursions have been up to 4 hours. In case you are not sure you can test it individually: reserve the package first and thereafter put the excursions you are interested in into the cart and look at the price charged. The first eligible excursions you put into your cart are free, the others you can book with a discount. So it makes sense to book the most expensive eligible excursions first. And if you are not happy with the choice you can cancel everything for free up to a few days before the cruise starts. Unlike some other cruise lines you won‘t be charged for the excursions at time of reservation, but aboard.