Mobile, AL hotels

nklpikl

I tried to search but didn’t find info. We are cruising out of Mobile 2/3/24. It is the start of their Mardi Gras season. I’m struggling to find a hotel that offers shuttle from the airport or to the port that isn’tsold out or $400/night. Any suggestions?

Also after we’d like to stay a cooler days for Mardi Gras, looking for hotels on the parade routes under $300/night

• 3 weeks later...

We stayed at Fort Conde last time in Mobile. You can leave your car with them and it is less than a 5 minute walk to the terminal. Drop off luggage at the terminal, go park at hotel and walk back over.  I think we paid in the $150 rang and I thought that was great considering we did not have to pay for parking at the port. Fort Conde is a beautiful B&B with nice rooms, a courtyard and a bistro across the street for dining.  Have Fun!!

On 6/28/2023 at 1:55 PM, coldinkansas said:

We stayed at Fort Conde last time in Mobile. You can leave your car with them and it is less than a 5 minute walk to the terminal. Drop off luggage at the terminal, go park at hotel and walk back over.  I think we paid in the $150 rang and I thought that was great considering we did not have to pay for parking at the port. Fort Conde is a beautiful B&B with nice rooms, a courtyard and a bistro across the street for dining.  Have Fun!!

I booked them for after the cruise during Mardi Gras!