GUARANTEE CABIN ASSIGNED WITHIN AND HOUR OF BOOKING.

holidaylover10

Can't believe my luck, booked and inside for next July on Constellation, the price dropped slightly so asked travel agent if I could upgrade to outside, she enquired with celebrity and was offered a balcony guarantee for a £105 pound more then the inside. Logged onto Celebrity an hour later and cabin allocated on deck 8. One very happy cruiser ☺️ Is this normal to get a cabin allocated so early?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, holidaylover10 said:

Can't believe my luck, booked and inside for next July on Constellation, the price dropped slightly so asked travel agent if I could upgrade to outside, she enquired with celebrity and was offered a balcony guarantee for a £105 pound more then the inside. Logged onto Celebrity an hour later and cabin allocated on deck 8. One very happy cruiser ☺️ Is this normal to get a cabin allocated so early?

It has happened to me in the past.

You may have benefited from the fact that Constellation is one of the ships that has had delayed updating in the Revolutionized program and all that that program involves. Don't get me wrong as I sailed on Connie just a month ago and found it totally fine. In fact, I booked a TA on it for March 2024.

You did not mention your level of Captains Club points ?  That could have something to do with it?

I'm happy for your upgrade! Connie has a good vibe and an  Excellent crew.

Hi DB, We sailed on Connie around 10 years ago and really enjoyed the cruise, we have sailed on the solstice class ships since. We have just reached select tier with the captains club. I understand she has not been refitted recently but am not too bothered by that, just glad to be cruising with Celebrity. Was surprised to get a cabin assigned 13 months out though.