$100 credit coupons on E-bay

ms_mom_1965

You can buy them directly online-- cost is $10 off when I went there this morning. They have several different cities and various coupons besides cruising. DO a search on Entertainment Coupon books and make your selection. Good LUCK!

Heres what another thread is saying about using the coupons:

"They cannot be combined with residency, group, or past-guest discounts. They cannot be used over Christmas or New Years and are good through the end of the year. Categories are 6A-12, excluding 6E and 9A. You can use them on existing bookings through Carnival. I can't use them because I already got the "residency" discount".

Heres what another thread is saying about using the coupons:

"They cannot be combined with residency, group, or past-guest discounts. They cannot be used over Christmas or New Years and are good through the end of the year. Categories are 6A-12, excluding 6E and 9A. You can use them on existing bookings through Carnival. I can't use them because I already got the "residency" discount".

Just out of curiosity, where do people live that get the residency discount?

I live in Ohio and was the OP of that thread. I'm getting the "residency" rate for on the March 26th Victory cruise.

I live in ohio too. Is the residency rate better than a repeat cruiser rate? To bad you cant combine repeat cruiser, residency, and senior cruise rate. Of course - by that point they would probably have to pay me and my father to cruise - not that I would mind or anything :D

My pvp told me I can't use it for my May 14th Valor cruise because the cruise is almost sold out. I would love to know where they came up with that, because it says nothing about being based on capacity on the coupon.

You might want to check before you buy it off of ebay.

I find that you can get a better deal through carnival itself. I get the promotional emails. On top of the repeat cruiser rate, i got a 200 onboard credit.

SAILING MAY 21 ON CONQUEST - BOOKED THRO CARNIVAL - SHOULD I CALL WHAT ARE THE PROMO EMAILS - DO THEY COME FROM CARNIVAL

Archived