MSC SEASIDE POOLS

cruisinggrandma57

I heard that the pools on the seaside are all 6 feet deep. I will be in the Yacht club with my girlfriend that is around 5 feet tall, She is afraid that she won't Be able to go in the pool. Do they go from 3 feet to 6 feet?

Thank you for your help.

Annmarie

I can't say from my own experience, but the word a while back was that the pools are, indeed, deep all over.  I gather the reasoning is to allow people to swim, not stand in the water for hours drinking.  And I did see people swimming, unlike in some other cruiseline pools.

We just got off Seaside today. While we didn't get in the YC pool this time, it has two depths. About two inches straight to about 5, 5.5ft.  I didn't catch a picture of the depth sign, so I can't confirm that.  I did some people in it throughout the week who seemed to be just standing in it comfortably versus having to swim in it. Also sometimes they don't have it completely full. If not, the whirlpools up front are great for resting in. Hope that helps.

I know on Seaview all pools were deep all over. I'm 6 ft tall and I could hardly stand anywhere. You see a lot of people clinging on the side. I'm pretty sure the pools on Seaside are the same.