My reservation is being modified??

I tried to log into my account online, but it's telling me "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time. "

What the heck is going on?? No one else (not even DH) knows our log in info.

I tried to log into my account online, but it's telling me "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time. "

What the heck is going on?? No one else (not even DH) knows our log in info.

I've had that happen a few times. It could be whoever booked it for you that is in there for one reason or another. My TA was in my reservation a few months ago looking something up and I could not access it for a few minutes. Try again in a little while. Nothing to be overly concerned about. It doesn't necessarily mean anything is being changed - just that someone is looking at it.

That same message happened to me last night but I think I figured out what it was. If you go into shore excursions as if you were going to book a shore excursion using your booking number it places your reservation into limbo because it thinks it has something to update.

Hope this makes sense.

I was hoping they were upgrading my cabin or something like that.....no such luck.

If you've been in the reservation in the past 15 min (or Shorex), then it blocks you from going back in for about 15 min while the database accounts for the changes. It's nothing to worry about and happens often.

Archived