Online Check in, when does it start?

JIMESOPUS

New to MSC, the website seems challenging in trying to find any information. The point of reference that I am familiar with is NCL ( 21 days from embarkation ). I see from other posts that the Credit Card is registered aboard the ship.

Thanks in advance for the help

Jim 

We tried to web check-in last night. Can only get as far as city and state. Called telephone number at top of screen. Put in one voyager club number. This is for July 16, 2023 sailing. Today is June 22, 2023. MSC representative back-filled web check-in information with booking number. Said to call back on 29th should we not receive email tickets on June 28. MSC will not email tickets till June 28, 2023 now that we are processed with this check in information. Which makes it 18 days before sailing is the earliest one may expect their tickets.

Edited by morpheusofthesea
  • Like 1

When I called I was told we can do web check-in anytime between final payment up until 48 hours before the cruise but the e-tickets are only issued from 20 days before the cruise. Date seem to almost match what @morpheusoftheseawas told, but not quite, so as with all phone customer service, I'll believe it when I see the written or email confirmation.

Not really sure what the point of web check-in is, so I'm just waiting until we can get eTickets.

The website is a challenge, it's definitely not just you! It's not an intuitive design and I wish it could do more, such as making reservations preboarding.