Any resources for the Viking Daily and Daily Schedules?

Mr. Baloo

I would love to see some of these for the Mediterranean as we will be on the Empires of the Mediterranean in September.  that said, I know, for the most part, things like special buffet nights fall on the same night of the cruise.   But maybe things are different on Viking, our first time.  Thinking that would be helpful in reserving the fancy restaurants as I would want to go there on the seafood night etc etc.

Anyway, can copies of these be found online somewhere?  or any schedules to be found?

Thanks!

Baloo

56 minutes ago, Mr. Baloo said:

I would love to see some of these for the Mediterranean as we will be on the Empires of the Mediterranean in September.  that said, I know, for the most part, things like special buffet nights fall on the same night of the cruise.   But maybe things are different on Viking, our first time.  Thinking that would be helpful in reserving the fancy restaurants as I would want to go there on the seafood night etc etc.

Anyway, can copies of these be found online somewhere?  or any schedules to be found?

Thanks!

Baloo

I have all the Viking Daily for Empires of the Med, but they are from 2017, so don't know if anything would be the same.

As far as a "seafood night" that is not a standard necessarily that falls on a particular night.  The Restaurant (non-specialty) usually has a lobster night?

The Specialty restaurants - Manfredies is the same menu throughout the cruise, and the other one the Chef's Table the menu is unique every three days.  Neither of these really have "special nights".

Once you’re onboard, you should be able to see all menus for all venues (including tea) on both your stateroom TV and the Viking app.  We usually spend the first hour onboard making reservations after we can see what’s for supper in The Restaurant.  Easy to do usually on the app or TV. If there is an issue you can go to the reservation desk near guest services and they can almost always get you in the venue you want.  

If you haven’t discovered it already this thread has lots of tips and advice for making the most of your cruise:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2416372-tips-for-new-viking-ocean-cruisers/page/62/#comment-62141739