Can anyone tell me if Weissbier (eg Blue Moon) or any German beers are included in the new new Premium drinks package on P

Helenk1234

Hi everyone. Not a lot of information about the new P&O drinks package offerings seems to be available. Hubby wants to know if he can get a weissbier (or any German beer) and I'm just interested in what is included (like a Baileys after dinner)!! If anyone can tell me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

On 6/24/2023 at 5:10 PM, Helenk1234 said:

Hi everyone. Not a lot of information about the new P&O drinks package offerings seems to be available. Hubby wants to know if he can get a weissbier (or any German beer) and I'm just interested in what is included (like a Baileys after dinner)!! If anyone can tell me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Have not noticed that Brand of Beer, The Problem with P&O is not all drink Brands are available in all Bars and all ships vary their Brands, . Heineken, Stella and Fosters has been available on some ships but I believe Moretti is now going to be available.   Here is the latest menu for Beers and Ciders from the P&O Website. The Budweiser is actually 5% not as 4.8% as shown in the menu. Tia Maria, Baileys etc is available and included with a drinks package.

IMG_0224.PNG

IMG_0223.PNG

IMG_0225.PNG

Edited by LifeonMars

Thank you for this. The Deluxe package looks to be not worth the extra money as it doesn't offer a better selection just bigger sizes in most cases. Wouldn't seem to be worth it for anyone unless they were very big drinkers and would exceed the 15 alcoholic drink limit.

I LOVE wheatbeer and always very disappointed that P&O does not stock it, not even in the "extensive" (cough, cough) range in the pub. The range of beer is very British focused and the few non-British beers are very unexciting.  This compares to MSC which has three (three!) different wheatbeers and several of those as a standard draft option (amazeballs)... there is even a wheatbeer based aperol cocktail!   

I ended up drinking Crabbies on my cruise last week as an alternative when I wanted a longer drink.  Worth mentioning that do at least have Thatchers. Luckily pubs on land normally understand the need for a pint of the creamy beer, so I wasn't completely deprived 😉