CP aft cabin question

Nan-L

I have B748 corner aft on the CP for an up coming cruise. We always get aft's as we love having lounge chairs to use on the balcony.

But after looking at some pictures I'm not sure our balcony has loungers on them.

Has anyone stayed in the Baja deck corner afts?? Do they have loungers??

(if not I'm going to be upset as we could have gotten a cabin on Caribe w/ loungers!!)

Help!!

• 2 weeks later...

We satyed in this cabin when the ship was just a few months old. Great cabin, back corner next to the emergency stairwell (which only gets used during fire drill). the balcony in this cabin is great... its huge, and although there will be no lounge chiar when you check in, if you ask the room steward (even though they say they are not supposed to bring loungers, they also work for tips and understand that a happy passenger gives better tips) they brought us 2. We had breakfast every morning out on the balcony, and I also enjoyed being able to stretch out on the lounger and stare off into the ocean and relax. You will not regret getting this cabin....have fun.

We too have this cabin for an upcoming Caribbean Princess cruise. We had C752 last year (same cabin one deck below and it came equipped with 2 chaise lounges and 2 reclining chairs, a round table and a coffee table. If you use the search function and search B748 on Princess forum, you will come across some pictures of this cabin that show it set-up with 2 chaise lounges.

Enjoy your cruise!

We were on the CB the week of 3-18 and had E731 minisuite. It was very spacious with a great big covered balcony but you feel everything in the aft, the motors and if the sea is rough you feel as though your cabin is going to break away from the ship. When the seas were calm it was wonderful.

Archived