Room Upgrade?

I booked a Balcony Guarantee for our cruise (at the time that was the only balcony category available).  We got our room assignment within a week or two of booking even though the cruise was many months away. I recently received the Royal Up email and bid on a Junior Suite as well as a Grand Suite.  The other room options were an Ocean View 2 bedroom Suite (no balcony) or the Spacious Ocean View Balcony.  I didn't bid on the Ocean View Suite because I want the balcony and I didn't bid on the Spacious Ocean View because I don't like the locations of the rooms.  In looking at our cruise currently, there aren't any Junior Suites and only 3 Grand Suites available (which I know could change as we get closer to the actual cruise date). However, there are 16 Spacious Ocean View balcony rooms currently available.  My question is, would Royal ever "bump" us up to the Spacious Ocean View so they could have our room for a Balcony Guarantee?  If they did, could we refuse the bump or is it not a choice? 

8 hours ago, Jbluebird said:

My question is, would Royal ever "bump" us up to the Spacious Ocean View so they could have our room for a Balcony Guarantee?

The chances of you being moved after a cabin assignment are about the same as masks making a come back.

• Haha 2