Documents question

knitter

AZ newbie. I have found where to enter passport information but do not see anything about boarding passes or luggage tags. Are these being provided at all- I expect they would be downloads, but don't see how to access. Thanks.

Sandy

5 minutes ago, knitter said:

AZ newbie. I have found where to enter passport information but do not see anything about boarding passes or luggage tags. Are these being provided at all- I expect they would be downloads, but don't see how to access. Thanks.

Sandy

Not sure they are providing them at present. Don’t worry about them. You should at least get an email about check-in times. Luggage tags will be provided at the cruise terminal - just make sure you remember your cabin number.

1 minute ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Not sure they are providing them at present. Don’t worry about them. You should at least get an email about check-in times. Luggage tags will be provided at the cruise terminal - just make sure you remember your cabin number.

Thank you.

I recently received documents and boarding passes for our cruise embarking 10 July, courtesy of our travel agent. We have done lots of cruises with Azamara and with this TA, so both have had our passport numbers in the past, but I wasn’t asked to enter them again for this cruise. My impression was that the boarding passes would at least get us into the port, but further check-in would probably be required. There were no luggage tags with the documents, either, but I know they have plenty at the port. 

I’ve just booked a cruise (Onward 31st July) direct with Azamara. Last Friday I contacted the UK number and was quickly given a price and offered the opportunity to keep the cruise on hold for a week whilst I sorted out flights and ensured that my cat could be accommodated at her usual cat hotel. Today I rang to pay for the cruise and was immediately sent an email confirmation and the Guest Ticket booklet which contains all the necessary information, itinerary, port directions etc. and a boarding pass which I will print out and take to the port. No luggage tags required, they will simply attach tags at the port. Both calls were answered immediately and today I spoke to a very helpful agent at the new UK office in Welwyn Garden City, all so easy and excellent customer service!

• Like 10