Koningsdam show recommendations?

ecgz88

Just want to ask any Koningsdam show recommendations?

I normally don't listen to the songs so BB Kings club/Rolling Stone Rock probably don't suit for me, so I guess World Stage dance shows is the only option?

Thanks!

We use our cruise time to get caught up on reading - I often listen to audio books, and there is now  new Library on some of the HAL ships- I believe the Konigsdam is one of them. That can still work for evening "entertainment".  Curling up with a good book?

• Like 1

Yes, on Kdam this week. There are at least 6 armchairs in the new library. (Photos when I get home).

There was a comedian once on World Stage and he did a set on the Music Walk, too. There is a new act on the WS, a group called Major Fourth. 3 guys and 1 gal singing hits. They are okay. Humanity was on the other night. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately HAL has been behind on revamping shows on World Stage. Hopefully you'll have better choices when you are on. But if you haven't seen any of them before you might enjoy them. Usually an early (7ish) and repeat late (9ish) show on most nights. Sometimes a BBC movie with music or mix of band members and dancers, a singer, a comedian, etc. Will depend on the length of the cruise and itinerary. May have nights with no shows/dark stage. 

• Like 1