champagne bar on voyager

I know there is caviar served with garnishes of your choice....very nice.

Yes, but this is by the ounce and quite pricey. It is one of my favorite splurges.

Generally, chocolate covered strawberries can be found after dinner in most of the Champagne Bars aboard RCI ships. And there are normally hot appetizers as well.

I was on Voyager in February and I have to say that the Champagne Bar was my favorite spot on the ship. It became kind of like the neighborhood bar during the week due, in large part, to Al who runs it. I hope that RCI realizes what a gem he is.

For a sweet splurge, have a Royal Caribbean. It is a rose scented/flavored champagne cocktail.

I also am a big fan of the Champagne Bar on the ships. I like Belini's and they go so well w/ Choc. covered strawberries after dinner. I happen to like the Schooner Bar as well, and have to say the most awesome Schooner bar I have seen so far is on the Brilliance. The Colony Club is also a really neat place.

How are the prices? Are they resonable or are they ridiculously overpriced?

Not bad really and they have a happy hour form like 5-6. I think the average was $7.00 a glass, and they had premium wines and regular bar items too.

Archived