HAL beverage holder?

big al

Hi all...I recently saw a YouTube video on a HAL ship that showed a "beverage holder" available to purchase in one of the on board shops..I am interested in this because I am going on a Princess cruise early next year and Princess does NOT have any beverage holders in their theaters...this drives me nuts, as I usually have a beer or Martini in hand and now I must either hold it for 30-60 + minutes or put it under the chair if I desire a beverage..has anybody bought/ used this item & does it work? Thanks..

Big Al

The one I saw on HAL Zuiderdam last week was a big spring-clip design.   Something you could attach to a horizontal lip like a table or maybe the arm of a lawn chair.  Not sure it would work in the Princess Theater. I think it was around $30. (Did not purchase)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mhoffrob said:

I have ONE OF THESE which I use on a table.  Having not yet been on a HAL ship, I don't know if it would work on the theater chairs. 

If you search Amazon or your vendor of choice - there are options (like this) that might work if you don't think this will.

I have one of those and love using it on long flights to keep the drink off the tray! I haven’t seen many chairs where it would work though - usually the arms are too thick (either wood or padding).