Yacht Club Suite Advice for a Celebrity Refugee

Whinenowine

Not sure if the floor plan is the same as the Seashore, but if it is...you can youtube Seashore cabin 19028.

Great cabin.....for 2 !

The sofa bed looks more like a love seat size.

and right in front of the balcony door.

Get 2 cabins & enjoy your cruise.

Better than saving  $$$ & having everyone trip on each other.

Another thing about most cabin bathrooms. There never seems to be a place to properly hang wet towels, which is fine for 2 but a mess for 4 unless 2 shower in the morning & 2 in the evening.

2 hours ago, nlclhc said:

We (2 adults+2 teens) finished a cruise on the Seascape in cabin 19028 (YCP). We managed with a single bathroom with no problem.

We are going to repeat during New Year's this time on the Seashore.

I just booked Seascape 19030, did you encounter a lot of noise from the sun deck above? Thanks!

20 minutes ago, aero777 said:

I just booked Seascape 19030, did you encounter a lot of noise from the sun deck above? Thanks!

We were on the other side of the hallway in two cabins and never heard a thing from the sun deck or from our neighbors.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for this thread. With retreat pricing looking to switch after our next cruise. (Just got to persuade dh!)

So we are in X penthouse when sail with our kids & CS when just the two of us on E class as I prefer the bigger balcony than the RS on E class. So what would be similar to CS please in YC? Thank you 

2 hours ago, wineoclock said:

Thank you for this thread. With retreat pricing looking to switch after our next cruise. (Just got to persuade dh!)

So we are in X penthouse when sail with our kids & CS when just the two of us on E class as I prefer the bigger balcony than the RS on E class. So what would be similar to CS please in YC? Thank you 

E-class CS is like 400sqft cabin and 100sqft balcony, if memory serves.  Agreed the balcony is better most of the time...but once Edge goes to Alaska next year, I can see that little 'sun room' being very nice.  I don't really see anything like a CS in YC other than perhaps the duplex suites.  Those suites confuse me--are they in the YC or outside?

22 hours ago, Whinenowine said:

Obrigado, Nunagoras.  Already tried the inside cabin path.  And thanks for the loyalty advice--I'll have to see if my Marriott or Celebrity status will equal better MSC status.

X works certainly. I've conflicting information on whether Marriott works or not. If yes and higher level there, go on! Have a wonderful day!...

1 hour ago, wineoclock said:

Thank you. We cruised Norway on silhouette in May/June & I still managed a balcony! 

Oh yes for sure.  We splurged on the PH on the Millie in Alaska last year and used that massive terrace every day; we even ate a few meals out there.  If ya got it, use it...but having that floor-to-ceiling glass box with stunning views AND a (ridiculously small) balcony, would be great too.

• Like 1