Sunshine States and Sands no Key west

Just looking at cruise leaving on 17th September and Key West has been replaced by Nassau. No idea why but was looking forward to getting some proper key lime pie!  The cruise before and after that date both still go to Key west. This date also appears to berth at Brooklyn as opposed to Manhattan. 

Hi,  I have just checked that  as we go on the 10th September, we cant fathom either. The cruise berth in  New York is even worse than Brooklyn because as far as I can make out we are docked on that sailing at Cape liberty Cruise port, which on google maps is even further out still. all the others seem to be Manhattan.

Hi  Ladyjayneq,  I have found this website  www.worldshipny.com   if you scroll down to  see  jan to july schedule and click that, it shows all ships  for the whole year, it says their  web page was updated 20th June 23 i looked at all the  discovery calls into New York and it has them all  at Manhattan Cruise Terminal.  I hope this is true as we really wanted to see all of the iconic New York skyline sailing in and out of the city.  Can anyone confirm this info.

Hi Gramwold

i looked on nycruise.com as mentioned on other posts here. They have us arriving on 20th/21st September at Brooklyn.  Discovery is listed at Manhattan for 6/7 September and 4/5 October. 

Hi Ladyjayneq.

I have looked at that and i fear  you are right, Manhattan has 3 cruise berths  88,90, and 92  and nycruise.com has 3ships docked on the 20th September. The P and O Aurora is docked there  for 3 days the last being the 20th September, seems its just our luck. the next 2 days after no ship is in port  at Manhattan. I can only assume worldshipny.com has not altered the dockings for discovery on our dates, an oversight on their part.