'Offer Upgrades'

mbrown572097

I noticed once when I was thinking of submitting an upgrade bid, after I kept canceling out without finalizing it, I eventually got a lower "minimum bid" for the specific cabin type that I was looking at. Obviously some computer knew what I was looking at. None of the other upgrade offers went away though.

Are you referring to room upgrade offers, or upgrades such as unlimited internet, extra 2 meal plans?

I think if you mean the latter then they seem to be pretty static. I've only booked 2 NCL cruises, and have had the same upgrades offered. The prices may have gone up, but I don't think they go on 'sale'.

Hi guys, you're on the correct track.  I'm curious to know how those change as a cruise gets closer.  (Non room upgrades.  Internet, photos packages, drink packages...)  Right now, I only see a couple of internet package offers and I'm curious if I can expect anything else to show up as we get closer.

13 minutes ago, mbrown572097 said:

Hi guys, you're on the correct track.  I'm curious to know how those change as a cruise gets closer.  (Non room upgrades.  Internet, photos packages, drink packages...)  Right now, I only see a couple of internet package offers and I'm curious if I can expect anything else to show up as we get closer.

You might get lucky with a new offer, but, generally, what you see now is most likely it!