It's just a DREAM - TxTeach79's LIVE Dream 7/15 - Yeehaw!

TxTeach79

After your baggage plight in Europe, I made my DH buy AirTags for our luggage for our Panorama trip. We had to change planes in San Jose and you made me so worried! Well, it was good that we had them! 1 of our 4 checked bags got left behind. We were able to give the LAX agent the location, he was able to confirm that and schedule it to come in a few hours later. Of course, they said, "We'll call you when it arrives". We watched it like a hawk, saw it arrive, and had to call them to ensure it was getting delivered to us that evening. Everything worked out great but I totally think it's because we knew where it was! So, @TxTeach79 - thank you for saving our luggage!

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Beav1279 said:

After your baggage plight in Europe, I made my DH buy AirTags for our luggage for our Panorama trip. We had to change planes in San Jose and you made me so worried! Well, it was good that we had them! 1 of our 4 checked bags got left behind. We were able to give the LAX agent the location, he was able to confirm that and schedule it to come in a few hours later. Of course, they said, "We'll call you when it arrives". We watched it like a hawk, saw it arrive, and had to call them to ensure it was getting delivered to us that evening. Everything worked out great but I totally think it's because we knew where it was! So, @TxTeach79 - thank you for saving our luggage!

whoa! That’s amazing! So glad it worked out!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Last gasp of the cocktail party maybe…. I had the lunch on Pride, so I’m good with it… but a dining room at 11a, this feels lunchy 

IMG_4928.thumb.jpeg.e24e3576a677418238bf254cc80723ac.jpeg

IMG_4929.thumb.jpeg.feb69f5166adea712b4941316b1c2498.jpeg

They don't do the cocktail parties in the dining room so you'll be having lunch. 😎

• Like 2

It’s quiet in my room. Just the ship in general. Maybe it’s the AC blowing less (it’s still warm in here), maybe it’s just me. I don’t mean quiet as in no sound from people, I mean the hum Of the ship

• Like 4