Conquest L- shaped Balcony

shopalot11

http://community.webshots.com/album/321040565NaqBpA

this is the deck 6 for conquest.

We took deck 7 on the Liberty-- same class ship. Was VERY disappointed in the cabin. (not enough space) no sofa. The balcony is long but you need to sit sideways in a chair to sit out there.

Im going back to the aft cabins..

Thanks for the pics...I cant decide..which to pick..I like the idea of the bigger balcony...I like to lay out on my own balcony...not sure if i like the no sofa thing...can you see outside from the bed???

Thank again for the info...

my sailing I was on the port side.. never got sun on the balcony until the last 2 days.. since we were on the "wrong" side..lol the sun was on the other side. was gone by 11am on our side...until Thursday when we were heading back.

The balcony may be longer but the balconies on the back are nice.. much more space to move around-- and we always had sun-- no matter what direction we had.

You can see the ocean from the bathroom--with the door opened while you are looking in the mirror-- I thought that sharp-- getting ready for dinner. opened the door to the bathroom and the balcony and stand at the mirror.

The bathroom door opens to the bed.

my photos of deck 7 http://community.webshots.com/*****

• 5 years later...

Just got off L shaped cabin cruise, I didn't like them. You needed the bigger balcony because one person had to stand on the balcony while the other changed. I don't know the square footage but if it is as big, it is unusable. The head of the bed being toward the side of the ship made me dizzy at night as the boat rocked from side to side. I would advice a smaller balcony (the normal ones are very adequate) and a standard room.

Archived