NCL Encore in Alaska July 2-9 Dailies

thedoc29ca

22 hours ago, chillyw said:

It was definitely crowded, but it was also July 4th week.  Prime weather, prime holiday, prime crowds.  I did the Bliss when it was brand new in Alaska in October, and way less crowded, but the weather was awful and you couldn't see anything.

Thank you.  She’s in the running for sure. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 9:09 PM, thedoc29ca said:

We did arrive around 4pm.  All aboard was quite late.  Did a combo tour Mendenhall Glacier and whale watching through the ship.  

It's showing both a 5.5 hr Mendenhall/Whale tour starting at 2:45pm and a 5 hr Mendenhall/Evening Whale tour starting at 4:45 pm that's a little cheaper. It sounds like you booked the first one but ended up being out at the same time as the evening tour. Did you have any issues with the Mendenhall visitor center closing or lighting for the whales that late in the day? I may just do the cheaper one. 

• 2 weeks later...

@thedoc29ca I've been following another thread on "disembarking", a few posters added a pic of the "instructions for disembarking" that showed the order & times, etc.

If you still have those, would you mind posting them as well?  We're not going for a while, but I like to do my homework...

• Like 2