Free diet drinks?

joejo

I did a search but I couldn't find the exact info I was looking for.

I am in a position where I need to really monitor my sugar intake and I do that one way by avoiding high sugar drinks. I tend to drink a diet version whenever I can.

I have been reading that there is a selection of free drinks available at all times but I was wondering if any of the selections are sugar free? I don't mind sugar substitutes.

Does anyone have any info?

We will be on the Miracle on Nov 26/06.

I brought a box of those little Crystal Light single serving packages... worked out great in the ice water provided on the ship - just bring an empty bottle or a Thermal Mug!

Catrin

So this is a little OT, but I've found out the hard way when ordering Iced Tea in the States that it comes unsweetened. (Its usually pre-sweetened when you order it in Canada) I've heard people mention "sweet tea" is that just iced tea that has been sweetened? I’ve tried just adding sugar to my iced tea but its just not the same :) and is it available on Carnival's ships

Sweet tea is a southern thing. I don't know how it is made, but it is definitely not the same as just putting a packet of sugar in a glass of tea. I think they probably put the sugar in the hot water while the tea is brewing. It sure is yummy!!

Sweet tea is a southern thing. I don't know how it is made, but it is definitely not the same as just putting a packet of sugar in a glass of tea. I think they probably put the sugar in the hot water while the tea is brewing. It sure is yummy!!

Exactlly right. Sugar goes in the hot water while its brewing.

We have come up with a recipe for a sugar free sweet and sour mix so that we can have "better" margaritas on our cruise. I have lost 35 pounds and counting and do not want to ruin it on our upcomming cruises. Yummy!!

We have come up with a recipe for a sugar free sweet and sour mix so that we can have "better" margaritas on our cruise. I have lost 35 pounds and counting and do not want to ruin it on our upcomming cruises. Yummy!!

And will you be sharing that recipe???

Congrats on the weight loss!

Archived