Issues with App and Princess website

swdke

I have also had problems accessing the itinerary and travel summary for about two weeks now. As soon as I select either option the website logs me out. I have contacted customer support four times and each time I had to repeat the problem from the beginning. First call they said to give them an hour to fix it; second call they said 24 hours; third time they wouldn’t say when it would be fixed; fourth time they promised to escalate it to IT. My travel agent is now trying to get them to fix it on my behalf. 

9 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Need some clarification for your particular situation.

Are you able to log in?

Is this just looking for cruises *without* logging in?

Is this on your phone (what type) or a desktop (what type).

What browser?

I'm not logging in as only looking for a particular voyage. have tried Chrome & Edge browsers on an Asus laptop running Windows 11.  I have again this morning tried to search but get the same result - see att image.

Screenshot (74).png

Ok...understand that you are not logged in when you get this error. What exactly were you doing immediately prior to the error? Please be very specific. If you had set certain "search filters" or had pre-selected a cruise destination category that will help us try to determine exactly what is happening. If you can give us "click by click" steps from the main page we can reproduce your exact path.

4 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Ok...understand that you are not logged in when you get this error. What exactly were you doing immediately prior to the error? Please be very specific. If you had set certain "search filters" or had pre-selected a cruise destination category that will help us try to determine exactly what is happening. If you can give us "click by click" steps from the main page we can reproduce your exact path.

Princess.com
Plan a cruise
Find cruises
& then I get the above image on my screen

I was having the same issue with the website.  After many tries, i called them. First the man told me to do what i had been doing, then i waited while he checked, and he told me to get on incognito, and how to do this. Now, this is how i have to use the website.

I understand others frustration, because it was me too.