Issues with App and Princess website

swdke

8 minutes ago, Amy G said:

Many people are reporting issues with the website.  I cannot access my excursions through the app.

You would access them through the website, cruise personalizer.

I’m not having an problems seeing them or booking.

They may be working on your excursions, many updates going on.

Make sure to clear your history and cache.  Sign out and back

in sometimes to refresh the website.

Edited by PacnGoNow

I used to be able to see them on the app too though.  I can see everything on the website, after I sign in after 3 attempts. Their IT team needs to do some work, so many people are having issues. 

Can't log into the personalizer on the website any more for my husband, doesn't recognize his password. For me, sometimes I can log in, today also says password  incorrect.

I have given up. Will just do it through booking number. However if I want to see anything else,

history, Future Cruise credits etc, can't do it right now.

1 hour ago, san diego sue said:

Can't log into the personalizer on the website any more for my husband, doesn't recognize his password. For me, sometimes I can log in, today also says password  incorrect.

I have given up. Will just do it through booking number. However if I want to see anything else,

I think you’ve had many problems with your account, for a long time, right?  Did you email the IT, and give them the details, errors, etc?

Sorry to hear it’s still a problem.  You must really have data corruption in your accounts.

I’d tell them you need this fixed soon as you have gone through this so long.

A360ad7@carnival.com

The website gave me that message at first but I just clicked on the "Try Again" at the bottom of the page.  Hopefully you can get in and see everything,  

Mary

I've been having the same problem, Sue.  And my husband account isn't recognized any longer.  The site keeps suggesting he "Register".  I know from past experience that if he registers, he will be assigned a new Captain Circle number and that creates another set of problems.  Wish Princess would get their act together.

3 minutes ago, I object 2 said:

I've been having the same problem, Sue.  And my husband account isn't recognized any longer.  The site keeps suggesting he "Register".  I know from past experience that if he registers, he will be assigned a new Captain Circle number and that creates another set of problems.  Wish Princess would get their act together.

No, do not register.  You are right, multiple accounts really mess it up.  I can tell you that you can call in and pick the option for Ocean Ready, during the week though, not

on the weekend.

Or, the email address I gave for IT.

A360ad7@carnival.com

4 hours ago, san diego sue said:

I have the same issue, I changed password and do it again and again, same issue.

ming

Typically Princess does IT maintenance on the weekends. I suspect someone in IT forgot to post a notice at the header of the pages that the system will not be accessible for login while maintenance is being performed.

The app sends you to the website for excursions until you are onboard. Many are having issues logging into the website recently. I find that if I try a second time my credentials are accepted 

19 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

No, do not register.  You are right, multiple accounts really mess it up.  I can tell you that you can call in and pick the option for Ocean Ready, during the week though, not

on the weekend.

Or, the email address I gave for IT.

A360ad7@carnival.com

Thanks PacnGoNow.  Unfortunately this problem has been going on for over a month.  I did email A360ad7@carnival two weeks ago and have not received a response yet. If I don't receive a reply this week, I'll resend the email.  

I sent request via email to IT. They answered with a list of additional information they needed. I immediately answered with all info. Heard NOTHING back in at least 10 days. I sent a duplicate email with info they wanted over past weekend.  No answer from IT but I can log on with my old password after 2 or 3 tries.  The Princess website needs work ! It is so frustrating not to plan and book cruises or access travel summaries. 

12 minutes ago, I object 2 said:

Thanks PacnGoNow.  Unfortunately this problem has been going on for over a month.  I did email A360ad7@carnival two weeks ago and have not received a response yet. If I don't receive a reply this week, I'll resend the email.  

Make sure to give them full details about the issues and error responses, etc.

Full name

Ship and travel date

booking number(s)

Type of device

If you are traveling soon:  show travel date in your subject field.

Inexcusable to still be having corrupted data on accounts.  They should fix these and respond to you with answers.

16 minutes ago, emmak8 said:

I sent request via email to IT. They answered with a list of additional information they needed. I immediately answered with all info. Heard NOTHING back in at least 10 days. I sent a duplicate email with info they wanted over past weekend.  No answer from IT but I can log on with my old password after 2 or 3 tries.  The Princess website needs work ! It is so frustrating not to plan and book cruises or access travel summaries. 

It sure does need work.  I remember you have had issues with your account for a long time.  I’d just keep sending it.

That email address used to be good for responding to our issues.  It may be that a lot of people are requesting help.

You can also try the general IT address:

askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

• 3 months later...
56 minutes ago, billybeachboy said:

I cannot get onto the site to search/book, I get continual error messages which is very frustrating.

Need some clarification for your particular situation.

Are you able to log in?

Is this just looking for cruises *without* logging in?

Is this on your phone (what type) or a desktop (what type).

What browser?

• Like 1