Manhattan cruise terminal to JFK

condocruise

I have searched for info regarding transfer from Manhattan cruise port to JFK at the end of a cruise.  

I am only seeing two, one from 2014 and one from 2017.

Does anyone have any recent experience and can share cost and ease for your means of transportation to JFK?

Thanks.

You have numerous options including taxi, Uber/Lyft, car service, cruise line transfer, and you can even cobble together mass transit options.

Taxi, car service or Uber/Lyft will likely be in the neighborhood of $75 plus tolls and tip...probably $95 -$100 total. 

On 7/15/2023 at 10:14 AM, Noxequifans said:

The cruise line may offer transport to the airports but it is probably per person. As njhorseman stated there are a number of options. 

We are also researching transportation to JFK after our cruise in September. Our NCL ship has transportation for $37.50 each person. They also have a 3 1/2 hour tour with drop off at JFK or LGA. Cost is $199 per person. Thinking about the latter option because our flight doesn't leave until 6:30pm.

27 minutes ago, jack300s said:

Our NCL ship has transportation for $37.50 each person. They also have a 3 1/2 hour tour with drop off at JFK or LGA. Cost is $199 per person. Thinking about the latter option because our flight doesn't leave until 6:30pm.

The latter option is expensive--overpriced in my mind--but given that it is unlikely that any other similar arrangements would be available, or could be cobbled together easily, it might be your best choice. You have a need for transportation from the Manhattan Cruise Terminal, to the airport, for your baggage to be attended, to see something during the time when you would otherwise be sitting idly at an airport. A 3-1/2 hour city sightseeing tour should be less than $100, and a bus transfer between Manhattan and the airport should be about $20 . . . the price offered by NCL is about twice what I believe to be fair. But if the only option, then you may have no practicable choice. Do you know the name of the company that would be providing this service?