ELECTRICAL SOCKETS BOLETTE

JoJo1947

I have to use a CPAP machine when I sleep (sleep apnoea)  I see in the inside/;outside cabin there isn't a plug next to the bed. So I'd have to take an extension lead and hope for the best as the electrical sockets are on the back of the desk. It would be helpful if anyone uses this machine and how they cope with this. I've phoned FO and they can only guesstimate but really have no idea so not helpful. My usual choice of cruise line is a modern ship with sockets next to the bed but they are full . Thank you 

Edited by JoJo1947
Misspelling

• JoJo1947 changed the title to ELECTRICAL SOCKETS BOLETTE
  • 1 month later...

I am conscious that you haven't had a reply, and mine isn't going to be precise either. However I'm almost certain that Bolette has a bedside light in all cabins, and this connects to a socket under the bed. That's certainly the case on Balmoral. The distance would be 1 to 2 metres maximum, European 220v socket. In which case, so long as the voltage is OK then at worse you lose one bedside lamp, or a multi-socket adapter would have the CPAP and lights working. CPAPs are much more common in the USA, in Europe the medical economics are different, relatively few people have them, and I think that explains the vagueness to a question which would be easy to answer on a USA cruise company.