Family Cruise's in the school holidays, best to book early?

1trainer1

We have booked many cruises with MSC and always find great deals on family cabins

just recently i realised if we book as soon as the prices are released we get a better deal in price, maybe not Cabin but as a seasoned cruisers we know when the ship will be full and when it wont

i.e. we booked guranteed Bella inside cabin for February knowing full well in February school half term the ship is never full, whereas in the Summer we always book balcony as the cruise will be full so we want to make sure we have our balcony cabin if we can

was just wondering what others do

29 minutes ago, 1trainer1 said:

i.e. we booked guranteed Bella inside cabin for February knowing full well in February school half term the ship is never full, whereas in the Summer we always book balcony as the cruise will be full so we want to make sure we have our balcony cabin if we can

Things have really changed is all that I can say. We were on the Grandiosa in Feb of this year in the Med and the ship was FULL to capacity.  

6 minutes ago, Morgsmom said:

Things have really changed is all that I can say. We were on the Grandiosa in Feb of this year in the Med and the ship was FULL to capacity.  

We were on Virtousa this Feb and the ship was not Full, even in May when it was Half term for our schools the ship wasn't full from Southampton, Weather was amazing