Upgrade to premium internet

LLRS11

I have tried searching for the answer, so I apologize if this has already been discussed. I have the basic internet with the Have it All plan, and I am trying to figure out how to pre-purchase the premium internet upgrade. It looks like I only have the option to purchase the package for 179.99, and not just the difference between the cost of the premium and the basic plan which is included and have it all. Is that something I have to upgrade once I get on board?

39 minutes ago, LLRS11 said:

I have tried searching for the answer, so I apologize if this has already been discussed. I have the basic internet with the Have it All plan, and I am trying to figure out how to pre-purchase the premium internet upgrade. It looks like I only have the option to purchase the package for 179.99, and not just the difference between the cost of the premium and the basic plan which is included and have it all. Is that something I have to upgrade once I get on board?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

You can upgrade your plan once onboard the first time you login.  That option will be shown at the bottom of the login screen.  I upgraded two phones from the HIA standard internet to premium for $209, so your cost is probably half of that.

• Thanks 1