Need webshots site help!

judyf

I want to post my digital pictures from both my Inspiration and my Voyager cruises. I'm not sure how to do this.

I have all my pictures downloaded in my pictures on AOL. What's the easiest way to get them on webshots? Then how do I post a link on the message boards?

Thanks for help you can send my way!

Judy

RCCL Voyager 5/21-5/30/04

CCL Inspiration 4/4-4/11/04

NCL Sea 4/14-4/27/03

DCL Wonder 5/16-5/19/02

DCL Wonder 5/3-5/8/01

CCL Fantasy 2/15-2/18/01

Judy,

It's been a while since I did this, but if I remember right, you will need to set up an account. If you have a lot of pictures, make sure you get their downloader so you can transfer more than one picture at a time. I think there is a 200 picture limit unless you pay for it. Once you have done that, you will have to be able to get to the picture files. I'm not sure how to do that from AOL. I downloaded my pictures right onto my computer, so it was easy to get to them. You can set up albums on Webshots, then you should be able to go to the album and copy-paste from the address bar to put a link in your post here.

We were in Freeport on Friday May 28th too! I wasn't very impressed with it, so I doubt we will go back there.

I hope this helps. I am going to get mine from last week done to post, so I hope I remembered correctly! Let me know if I forgot anything.

Dawn

8/2002 Carnival Triumph (Canada)

5/2003 Carnival Triumph (E. Car.)

10/2003 Norwegian Dawn (Bahamas)

5/2004 Carnival Miracle (Bahamas)

Thanks Dawn, I have joined my son-in-law did that for me when he visited last. I have a few picyures in an alnum from my Inspiration cruise but I'm sure there's an easier way then I'm doing it! LOl I never tried to post any on the boards so that's my next step. Thanks for the info.

We were with 2 couples fronm the Miracle on our cab rise back to the pier.The Miracle looked good. I think I will try this class ship soon! This was the port we liked the least. That's the only problem with ships that sail from the NY'NJ area and the northeast coast, you don't get great ports of call. Ours weren't too bad but most all go to the Bahamas.

Judy

RCCL Voyager 5/21-5/30/04

CCL Inspiration 4/4-4/11/04

NCL Sea 4/14-4/27/03

DCL Wonder 5/16-5/19/02

DCL Wonder 5/3-5/8/01

CCL Fantasy 2/15-2/18/01

Archived