To the Museum of Flight from Pier 91, Seattle

trin880

We are two adults, mid-fifties, since our flight back home is only at 6pm, considering to disembark from Princess (Saturday) as one of the last groups and spend time at to the Museum of Flight. No rush, therefore I see that there is a public bus #24 near pier 91 which will take us directly to the museum. We would like to keep our carry-ons with us. I read that museum have a storage for visitors with luggage. Carry-ons on the bus, is it doable? Any issues you might see? Any advice? Looks like we can catch same bus (now it would be 124) to the airport or use Uber/Lyft.

You sound like you have a good plan.  You can take the carry on with you on the bus, no worries and they do have luggage storage at the museum.  the bus does not go all the way to the airport proper, so you will have to walk the last little distance or catch the LINK one stop.  I would take the LINK that last stop otherwise you are met with a tangle of car friendly roads and ramps.  I have never even pondered how to get into the airport proper on foot

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, techteach said:

Bus #24 stops on the Magnolia Bridge to pick up cruise passengers, at that point it isn’t crowded. I didn’t know it went all the way to the Museum of Flight. Good to know. Enjoy!

Thank you! I am reading that at some point it becomes #124 route and no change of the bus is needed. Same #124 could be used to almost reach SeaTac with one stop transfer on Link.