Can't Add Events to My Calendar

Hi,

My family and I are new to Royal Caribbean. We just checked in and are trying to book events through the app, but the "Add to My Calendar" button is grayed out on all of them. For most, it says to book after boarding and others we have to call a number. Unfortunately, the people on the other end of the line weren't much help. What I'm trying to figure out is whether or not this is normal, or if there's something wrong with the app. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, ArturoG said:

Hi,

My family and I are new to Royal Caribbean. We just checked in and are trying to book events through the app, but the "Add to My Calendar" button is grayed out on all of them. For most, it says to book after boarding and others we have to call a number. Unfortunately, the people on the other end of the line weren't much help. What I'm trying to figure out is whether or not this is normal, or if there's something wrong with the app. Thank you!

adding events on the app I think only works for the most part when on the ship.

5 minutes ago, ArturoG said:

What I'm trying to figure out is whether or not this is normal, or if there's something wrong with the app.

Welcome to CC.

That is normal. You can add them to the app once you connect to the ship wifi.

The App won't be too useful until onboard.  If trying to book items (sounds like you might be as far as 45 days out), use the website instead under PlanMyCruise.

But note, the App's My Calendar still sux in that you can only put things on there from sorta the reserved items.  You can't treat it like your own calendar for notes and meetups, etc.