Help

ashleytera

i am looking for a good 7 day eastern caribbean cruise this summer (say july - august). does anyone have any suggestions? I have been on Voyager of the Seas (honeymoon - great) and Carnival (smaller ship - disaster). So I am looking for a good deal, but a good ship as well.

it does not matter. if i could stay away from miami that would be the best. the plane prices are always higher going there than other places. but i am looking for an overall great ship. my husband and i have been married for 2 years. we love the late dining and staying out until 2 or 3 dancing and hanging out with friends. but at the same time i want great room service and clean!!

Out of FLL we are going on the Caribbean Princess. I have checked out all the lines and this will be our second cruise. From what I understand the dancing is great and they have an all around program including Movies under the Stars M.U.T.S. They have an aft pool that basically nobody goes to at night under the stars very romantic. However, I guess any cruise would be great. It is what you make of it. Check out all the ships, if nothing else that in itself is alot of fun.

Have a super cruise and when you decide, please join the roll call for that date.

Cathy p:)

How about the 7 day Carnival Glory. It sails out of port canaveral every saturday. It switches each week between eastern and western ittineraries. The Eastern goes to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Marteen. This is almost a 3000 passenger ship, and was build just a few years ago.

Archived